Here’s the deal. I’m not quite done with the Atheists series.
I’d like to conduct at least two more interviews so I’ll have ten in total.
But I want to take a short sabbatical to launch an ex-atheist series.
[This idea came from a reader.]
So, if you are a former atheist who is now a Christian, I’d like to interview you.
There’s a catch.
You need to have a blog, website or Facebook account.
[Why? A link to an external website indicates that you are somewhat real.]
The interview will be ten questions. Ten questions I need you to help me pick out.
What I Need from You
What sort of questions would YOU ask a former atheist? Here are the questions for the atheist series:
1. How would you describe yourself: atheist, agnostic or skeptic?
2. When did you know you were an atheist? Did it scare you?
3. Ever suffer persecution?
4. What do you want to accomplish with your life?
5. Who are your heroes? Why?
6. What would you like to accomplish with your blog?
7. What’s your favorite part about being an atheist?
8. Are there any Christian concepts you respect?
9. Does it irritate you when Christians share their faith with you?
1o. Were you ever a Christian? Would you go back?
Should I keep some of these questions? Naturally I’d tweak to apply to an ex-atheist format. But which ones could I add?
Share your ideas.
Here’s something to think about: I’m going to personally kick off the series, so I’d like some questions that I haven’t thought of before.
What to Do Next…
If you are an ex-atheist who is now a Christian and want to do an interview, simply drop me a line in the comments or email me.
Better yet, if you know any ex-Atheist Christians I should interview, tell me that to. I really need help on this one.
Furthermore, if you have any ideas for questions, do the same: drop them in the comments or email me.
Take care and I look forward to your questions!